Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 30 Day Challenge

As I said in my previous post, I am challenging myself to post a newly written article a day on this blog for the next 30 days.

I am interested in a range of subjects so I’ll be bringing you a variety of things on a daily basis (that is the spice of life right?). To make it easy to follow, below is a list of possible subject areas I will write about on each day of the week:

Mondays – Finances, saving or general home life tips/Career Cranking
Tuesdays – How to…../on marriage and relationships/Did you know....?
Wednesdays– Personal Essays/ Motivational.
Thursdays – Articles beginning with a quotation or on Identity/Race/Gender
Fridays - Fun things you can do or dream about this weekend/relaxing/travel topics
Saturdays – Something about my Fatherland: Nigeria
Sundays – Giving back to the Giver/ Gratitude/General

So see you tomorrow as the countdown begins. Don't forget to leave your comments or tick a reaction box.(wink)

PS: Start small, start slow, whatever you do, just start!

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea. I will keep on the tap as much as I can. Nice profile picture ;-)
    Kiss Kiss

    ReplyDelete