Friday, January 16, 2009

Fancy a picnic?

Alright I admit the weather where I am is not one for having a picnic ideally. The word cold is being redefined daily as I experience newer low temperatures. However, seeing that we do not really live in an ideal world, I'll say the cold is not enough reason to rule out a picnic.

How about you turn up the heat a little or light up the fire place then set up your picnic mat and food on the floor in front of the fire and have some fun. I have a feeling your family will love you for it and for what it's worth, you will for that period forget how freezing cold it is outside.

Now for those of you who live in warmer climates, your picnic does not have to be indoors. Grab a big hamper, fill it with sandwiches, fruits and other finger food (whatever works for you), invite some friends and go on to that park near you.

Whatever you choose to do, have fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment