Friday, January 23, 2009

Have a change party!

What with the historic day we had on Tuesday, change is still very much on my mind. So it occured to me to make a party out of it and maybe you too will enjoy it.

Any kind of party rings 'fun' the only difference is this one, you should only invite your close friends or people you would not mind being accountable to.

Tuck in, drink and dance but before the party ends slot in a few minutes when you all make a change statement to one another.

I am not suggesting unrealistic or big changes. Anything will do.

As for me, my change statement is simple " I will change my writing time so it no longer interferes with other activities".

That's the sort of thing I mean. Something small but needful, commit to it and remember one step at a time. Have a fun filled change making weekend!

2 comments:

  1. good idea. Have you honored your change statement so far?

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Solomonsydelle -I am doing my best especially because people in my household made comments that alerted me to the need to change.

    ReplyDelete