Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gratitude

Last weekend, I was torn inside because I struggled to write. Continuing the challenge seemed slim not to mention completing it. Who would blame me if I quit I thought I set it myself didn’t I? I despaired because I knew that quitting was not an option for me yet I had reached a point where I was not satisfied with my posts.

This may seem odd to any who is reading my writing for the first time. So I will illustrate it. Imagine if you were a Medical Doctor who relocated to another country where you had to work as a nurse. Imagine the frustration you will feel when people praise your work. It will be at the tip of your tongue to say ''I can do so much more" That’s similar to how I felt.

Some of the stuff I posted in this challenge were just... 'I could have done better'. Thankfully, those who know me did not stop chiding me. Someone advised that I took a break from the daily posts, others encouraged me saying at least I was writing and I said to myself something has to give. Time in the prescence of the giver of talents revealed how to fix it.

So today, I am letting God's praises ring for His never ending faithfulness, for getting my groove back, for friends and family who made good points and an invaluable lesson I have learnt.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment