Thursday, January 15, 2009

Women @ different stages.

The single girl says, 'I am tired'. 'I just want to meet him; get married and have children'.

'Is it not enough Mister that I said and meant my vows? Why do I have to change my name?' asks the newlywed.

The heavily pregnant one (whose maternal instincts refuse to kick in) moans: 'Why can’t we just adopt? Why go through all this stress?'

The new mum after countless sleepless nights tearfully mutters, 'I am overwhelmed!' .

'Jeez! What was that pain?' gasps the breast feeding mum, as her womb contracts for the very first time.

'Arghhhhhhhh! Keep quiet'! screams the mother of toddlers running riot!

The married lonely whose husband is home late again wonders, 'how did I get here?'

The mature woman who has experienced all the above advices, “You have to take care of yourself.”

She knows this for sure, that life is in stages and you will do well to look after yourself at every stage or you may not get past it.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful!true words from a................................which one of the above

    ReplyDelete